Monday, August 30, 2010

Any questions?

Why do people not indicate when they are driving? ( and no, this is not going to be a 'poor me I'm so fed up' rant..in fact I'm feeling quite chipper at the moment).....

 I  am pondering a few things...like why is that little sticky thing at the end of a sliced loaf so hard to get undone that you end up using a knife? and why does something on a hanger in a shop fall off its hanger if I so much as look at it?  and why does my daughter not see the connection between clothes hangers and clothes? and why do chips taste better in the paper than on a plate? mmmmmmm.....scratches chin thoughtfully........

5 comments:

Steve said...

...because otherwise life would be far too easy and simple and we'd all die of boredom. Pondering such questions over the centuries has lead to science and technology.

libby said...

God bless scientists. I sleep at night knowing that with dedication and persistence and pondering about whatever it is they ponder about they are taking care of things that I need never worry about.....or wait....should I worry? mmmmmmmmmm more chin scratching.....

Deer Baby said...

Yes to the hanger conundrum - why is that??? I always get really flustered, especially in Jigsaw.
This is one of life's great mysteries.

auntiegwen said...

Why can I never find my keys? x

Moannie said...

What is worse is when people indicate and then DO NOT TURN...aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!

Where do hangers go when you want one, and why do they appear empty, and angled, when you don't?

You've started something here.