Saturday, July 24, 2010

Various ramblings...

Weighed myself last night....not something I usually do..but whilst sitting on the loo in the small hours I was looking at the very funky high tech (dust gathering) scales in the bathroom that my husand had bought months ago......when it told me that I weighed eleven stone (yes two ones....) I thought two things....firstly 'gosh thats a lot..should I eat less/exercise?' and secondly 'naaaaahhhhh!... I look pretty damn good naked here in this light!...'   I got back into bed and decided to go with my second thought....

Not long to go now, and then some time away from work...huzzah!!
 Trish at http://mumsgoneto.blogspot.com/ has a gorgeous clip from 'A room with a view' and the Puccini is just lovely.....can't say that the film was one of my favourites but anything where the clothes are so fantastic, there are beautiful views and sexy Italians has to be good.


The very funny Auntie at
http://auntiegwensdiary.blogspot.com/ is in love with David Tennant (Dr Who)...if anybody knows him can they let me know?

Have an HORRENDOUS HEADACHE at the moment so I'm going to go for a walk .......... might bring back cake...will that help do you think?

Happy holidays people!

4 comments:

Steve said...

Cake = instant headache cure. Everybody knows that!

Madame DeFarge said...

Good for going with your second thought. Far better one. Especially if you bring back cake too. Hope your day perks up on the headache front.

auntiegwen said...

cake is the cure for everything in my book.xxx

Isabelle said...

Hope it was good cake.