Monday, December 31, 2012

Endings and beginnings......

In 6 hrs we will welcome in 2013 and bid farewell to 2012. Unless something hideous happens between now and midnight (fingers, eyes all crossed) then I will think of this last year as a good one. My measure for this is easy, and each year I thank the Universe and Mother Nature that yet again no one has died, no one is in prison or hospital and we are all still above ground, with a roof over our heads, beds to sleep in, water in the taps, food in our larder and love in our lives. Blessed beyond measure really.
I wish you all health and happiness, peace and love in 2013.

10 comments:

Macy said...

Happy New Year Libby! Two and a half hours to go and still no disaster! rushes off to touch wood

Cro Magnon said...

How very right you are. I totally agree. Very best wishes, Cro xx

Steve said...

Wishing you and yours a very happy New Year!

Trish Burgess said...

Looking forward to more of our online friendship in 2013 x

libby said...

Macy....you are on the up this year..I can tell.
Cro..thank you kind sir.
Steve.....Backatcha!
Trish....absolutely - and thank you...and you have that new g+ thingy going on! I must investigate.....

Kelloggs Ville said...

Happy New Year x

Curry Queen said...

Well said Libby - sometimes I think it is too easy to lose sight of life's little blessings. Many more of them to you in 2013!

auntiegwen said...

Happy New Year to you and the Mister, hoping to see you both soon xxxx

libby said...

K...thank you x
CQ..I do need to remind myself every day of how lucky I am x
AG....You looked beautiful....he looked kilty cute...the beautiful children were just that............I was a little tipsy and missed your first dance.....may you dance many many many more times xxxx

Marcheline said...

Happy New Year!!!