Friday, June 29, 2012

Some stuff.....look away now if easily offended.

* Where is there an effing chunky kit-kat when you want one?
* Why is my fridge an under the worktop sort? every time you open it a bloody cat appears and tries to get in it looking for snacks and I am too old to be kneeling down to dig around in the old lettuce/cheese/unidentified stuff searching for something to eat.
* this working week/time off ratio is all bollocks...who can I write to to complain?
* rain or sun? make your bloody mind up weather......I am sick of being constantly on coat/cardi alert



and now we have a glass of wine and r-e-l-a-x...........................................................................

I KNOW....I'VE RANTED.......AND I KNOW I HAVE BLESSINGS TO COUNT....SOMETIMES YOU JUST NEED TO LET THE FIZZ OUT OF THE BOTTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



5 comments:

Steve said...

Sometimes letting the fizz out can be one of life's greatest joys.

sensibilia said...

Ha Ha!

Wine is always a good relaxant. In small quantities, though. Too much and I becme the opposite, hysterical.

Marcheline said...

Sometimes if the fridge is small enough to go under the worktop, it's also small enough to be put on top. That might be a better option for cats and knees, inclusive.

libby said...

Steve.......yes it can..I just have to get it out of my system in order to take care of my mental health...
Sensibilia....well I did feel a little delicate on Saturday morning and we were out again last night....yet I only drink the low alcohol stuff...heaven help me if I go back to the full strength stuff!
M..I have considered that option but it just doesn't seem quite right...I'm holding out for an extension with french doors and a new kitchen!!! In the next 3 years maybe.....maybe...

Trish @ Mums Gone To... said...

This weather thing is driving me nuts - I'm constantly layered up.

Ages since I've had a chunky KitKat.