Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Suitcases not bags.....

My face is old....and the bags under my eyes will need a porter to carry them soon.
My daughter 'borrowed' my Touche eclat before she went back to University (why? she is young....she has skin that is taut and young and gorgeous) and although when I use it I sometimes look as if I have peach yogurt under my eyes and before I buy a new one (gulp...trying to save money yet thinking of the cost) I seem to remember reading that someone had found a more reasonably priced alternative that did the job just as well. Any ideas? Thank you.

3 comments:

A Heron's View said...

I think it is a haemorrhoid cream, what it does is to tighten the skin!

Moannie said...

Hello D'. My make up drawer is crowded with pots and tubes of really good stuff given to me for birthdays etc. but I almost always forget to use the stuff unless my skin feels more dry than usual. My top-est tip for puffy eyes are slices of cucumber from he fridge and a good lie down.

Linked you to your post re- luddites, hope it worked, I'm not the greatest Techno buff.

Marcheline said...

Never heard of one of those, had to look it up. I usually just use a dab of regular concealer with light powder.