Sunday, March 6, 2011

superpowers...

I am in the shower. In each hand I have a blob of Liberty Aesop body wash. As usual I cross my arms and rub the liquid down each arm. Then both hands down my lifted left shin. Then both hands down my lifted right shin. In my head I wondered why I didn't just lift both legs up and run my right hand down my right shin and my left hand down my left shin. At the same time. Yes for a second I thought this might be possible. The fact that some sort of levitation would have to be employed only occurred to me a second or so later.......

9 comments:

Steve said...

You need to get into yogic meditation... that may help.

Nana Go-Go said...

Hooting with laughter! I had a similar incident when I was doing my turn one night at a bit of a do in my house with some friends as Julie Andrews singing `I Have Confidence` - at the bit where she`s running around the fountain and kicking her feet up in the air, I forgot to leave one foot on the floor....my dustbin lid suffered as a result of me crashing into it and the door fell of the washing machine with the g-force I created! I don`t think anything remotely `yogic` would have saved me. Luckily, the bruising went away after a couple of weeks.Have a good Sunday, Libs. x

Marcheline said...

I want some of whatever's in your coffee cup... 8-)

Kelloggsville said...

you've just twizzled my brain with all the righty lefty stuff, I'm still on the soaping up bit, never mind the possibilities of levitation!

Isabelle said...

Yes...??

libby said...

Am glad that I am able to lift my legs up singly so won't be trying the yogic flying!

muummmmeeeeee...... said...

You think far too much while you're showering...

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

Hi, I just popped over and have spent a lovely wee time reading your posts. What a lovely visit it has been too. I feel rested as you seem to radiate a wonderful calm in your posts. As for levitating - try eating brussel sprouts - anything is possible!

libby said...

Calm? me?? ......remember Jackson Browne singing 'I'm gonna be a happy idiot....' well there's a lot to be said for just not thinking too much I guess.......
ps thanks for dropping by people....much appreciated.