Sunday, November 7, 2010

My day in pictures so far.......

Initially..... I was in here








had some of this.........








and then some of this.....










Looked at the papers and then had a mooch around the garden......

decided not to sit on the bench at the end of the garden......




Came back inside and sat with my cat on my lap (I know there is a smutty joke there...I chose the higher ground and didn't mention it.......what? you don't know what I mean? sheltered life hmm?)


Have been laaaaaaaazzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......all day........this empty nest stuff has up sides......

no time restraints, no cooking for others, no 'moms taxi', just time to read, sleep, eat, mooch around and read blogs.........

Will get back into the active groove tomorrow........time for tea and cake now.....

4 comments:

auntiegwen said...

If you add in a supermarket shop and 3 loads of laundry, me too :)

Trish @ Mum's Gone to... said...

I did the papers and the mooching too - and, like Auntie Gwen, some laundry, including the ironing. Your kitchen surfaces are shinier than mine ;-(

Steve said...

See, that's the weekend I had planned but a poorly 3 year old soon put paid to that!

libby said...

AG - I haven't even left the house properly today....
Trish - I doubt there is any shine in my kitchen..I'm just glad you can't see any cat hair!
Steve - How is he now? better I hope....